Click here to view & order your school photos
T: 01245 401313
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Please read the following privacy notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Whenever you provide personal information, we are legally obliged to use it in accordance with the laws concerning the protection of personal information.
Who we are
KITTLE PHOTOGRAPHIC LIMITED is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 04072260 whose registered office address is PO Box CM1 1QS, Ford House, 31-34 railway Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QS, England. (“Kittle Photographic”)
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations and any other applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations (“Data Protection Legislation”), Kittle Photographic will be the ‘data controller’ for all personal information we determine the means and purpose of processing and has registered with the Information Commissioners Office under registration number Z8800450.
By “Personal Data” we refer to information collected or held by Kittle Photographic, that identifies and relates to you as an individual
Information we may collect
We may collect personal information about you when you request our services, including:
• Your name;
• Postal address;
• Invoicing details/address;
• Information regarding the services you request;
• Supplementary information you provide us about yourself when contacting us;
• Email address; and
• Telephone numbers (including mobile).
We may also collect technical information about you when you visit the Website. This information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, browser plug-in types and version, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Website, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access the Website.
What we don’t collect
Card payment details taken via the website are processed and managed via WorldPay. Further details regarding WorldPay can be found at www.worldpay.co/uk
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
• to process the services you request;
• to ensure our records are complete and accurate;
• to provide the specific services agreed by you;
• to ship orders requested to your address;
• to undertake sales analysis and management of the business;
• to give you information that you request from us and to improve our services;
• to notify you about changes to our services;
• to allow us to operate the Website efficiently;
• any relevant troubleshooting, testing or statistical analysis as appropriate; and
• to keep the Website secure.
Where we have your permission to do so, we may also use the information collected to:
• provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional communications; and
• keep you up to date with features on the Website;
however, you can opt-out of any of these data uses at any time by emailing email@example.com we will only keep your information for as long as reasonably required or as stated in the contract you have with us.
Legal Basis of Processing
We will only process your information for as long as we have a relevant legal basis to do so. This is usually in order to provide you with the contractual services you have requested from Kittle Photographic or if you have provided us with adequate consent to process your information for other purposes.
If we choose to process your information under the legal basis of legitimate interests, we will always inform you of our legitimate business interest and your right to object.
Protecting your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we have procedures in place to try and prevent any unauthorised access or disclosures and to safeguard and keep secure the information that we collect online.
All the Personal Data collected by us and stored electronically is currently held on a secure server in the EEA only. Where required, this information is encrypted for additional security. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorise access to Personal Data only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
However, you should be aware that providing information over the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely safe and if you choose to send such information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We have a comprehensive data retention and erasure policy which is used to control how long we retain any personal data prior to anonymisation or destruction within Kittle Photographic. Details of this retention schedule can be provided to Data Subjects on receipt of a valid request for access to Personal Data.
Data protection officer
To ensure we continue to monitor our obligations under Data Protection Legislation, Kittle Photographic has appointed a data protection officer (DPO). If you wish to contact the DPO regarding any specific elements of Kittle Photographic’s data handling, please send your enquiries for attention of the DPO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of data outside of the EU
We shall not transfer any personal data to any country outside of the European Economic Area unless we ensure that such personal data is subject to an adequate level of protection and appropriate legal safeguards in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
Sharing your information with others
• we may use carefully selected sub-processors to help us collect, store or manage your information. This will always be managed under the terms of a written data processing agreement.
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website; and
• if Kittle Photographic is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
The right to control your data
You can exercise the following rights to your data by contacting us at email@example.com. We will only take instructions from you or your legal representative and we will protect your privacy when you contact us by asking specific and relevant questions to make sure we are speaking to you or your legal representative and not to an unauthorised person.
Right of access
You are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether your Personal Data is being processed by us, as well as various other information relating to our use of your Personal Data. You also have the right to a copy of the Personal Data which we are handling regarding you.
Right to rectification
You have the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you. You also have the right to have incomplete Personal Data we hold about you completed, by providing a supplementary statement to us.
Right to restriction
You can restrict our processing of your Personal Data where:
• you think we hold inaccurate Personal Data about you;
• our handling of your Personal Data breaks the law, but you do not want us to delete it;
• we no longer need to process your Personal Data, but you want us to keep it for legal reasons; or
• we are handling your Personal Data because we have a legitimate interest you and are in the process of objecting to this use of your Personal Data.
Where you exercise your right to restrict us from using your Personal Data, we will then only process your Personal Data when you agree, except for storage purposes and to handle legal claims.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the Personal Data we hold about you in a structured, standard machine readable format and to send this to another organisation controlling your Personal Data.
Right to erasure
You have the right to require us to erase your Personal Data which we are handling in the following circumstances:
• we no longer need to use your Personal Data for the reasons we told you we collected it for;
• where we needed your consent to use your Personal Data and you have withdrawn your consent;
• you object to our use of your Personal Data and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling your Personal Data;
• our handling of your Personal Data has broken the law; or
• we must erase your Personal Data to comply with a law we are subject to.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your Personal Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Right to complain
You have the right to issue a complaint directly with the Information Commissioners Office, the data protection supervisory authority for England and Wales (https://ico.org.uk/concerns/).
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time to ensure it always accurately reflects the way we collect, use and safeguard your Personal Information.
Please check this notice from time to time to ensure you are aware of any updates we may have made to our Personal Data handling practices. The date of the changes will be listed in the 'Last updated' section below. We will endeavour to notify all of our current clients of any updates to this notice via email and we will post the relevant announcement on our website homepage.
We recommend that you print a copy of this page for your reference.
Last updated September 2018
Call 01245 401313
Ordering school photography
Terms and Conditions
Hoodies & Yearbooks
NEW - Gel portraits