Click here to view & order your school photos
T: 01245 401313
KITTLE PHOTOGRAPHIC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Please read the following privacy notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Whenever you provide personal information, we are legally obliged to use it in accordance with the laws concerning the protection of personal information.
Who we are
KITTLE PHOTOGRAPHIC LIMITED is a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 04072260 whose registered office address is Ford House, 31-34 Railway Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QS, England. (“Kittle Photographic”)
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations and any other applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations (“Data Protection Legislation”), Kittle Photographic will be the ‘data controller’ for all personal information we determine the means and purpose of processing and has registered with the Information Commissioners Office under registration number Z8800450.
By “Personal Data” we refer to information collected or held by Kittle Photographic, that identifies and relates to you as an individual
Information we may collect
We may collect personal information about you when you request our services, including:
• Your name;
• Postal address;
• Invoicing details/address;
• Information regarding the services you request;
• Supplementary information you provide us about yourself when contacting us;
• Email address; and
• Telephone numbers (including mobile).
We may also collect technical information about you when you visit the Website. This information may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, browser plug-in types and version, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Website, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access the Website.
What we don’t collect
Card payment details taken via the website are processed and managed via Sage Pay. Further details regarding Sage Pay can be found at www.sagepay.com.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
• to process the services you request;
• to ensure our records are complete and accurate;
• to provide the specific services agreed by you;
• to ship orders requested to your address;
• to undertake sales analysis and management of the business;
• to give you information that you request from us and to improve our services;
• to notify you about changes to our services;
• to allow us to operate the Website efficiently;
• any relevant troubleshooting, testing or statistical analysis as appropriate; and
• to keep the Website secure.
Where we have your permission to do so, we may also use the information collected to:
• provide you with information about our services that we offer via promotional communications; and
• keep you up to date with features on the Website;
however, you can opt-out of any of these data uses at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org we will only keep your information for as long as reasonably required or as stated in the contract you have with us.
We remove all data provided by schools as a matter of course at the end of each academic year.
Legal Basis of Processing
We will only process your information for as long as we have a relevant legal basis to do so. This is usually in order to provide you with the contractual services you have requested from Kittle Photographic or if you have provided us with adequate consent to process your information for other purposes.
If we choose to process your information under the legal basis of legitimate interests, we will always inform you of our legitimate business interest and your right to object.
Protecting your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we have procedures in place to try and prevent any unauthorised access or disclosures and to safeguard and keep secure the information that we collect online.
All the Personal Data collected by us and stored electronically is currently held on a secure server in the EEA only. Where required, this information is encrypted for additional security. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorise access to Personal Data only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
However, you should be aware that providing information over the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely safe and if you choose to send such information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
Data protection officer
To ensure we continue to monitor our obligations under Data Protection Legislation, Kittle Photographic has appointed a data protection officer (DPO). If you wish to contact the DPO regarding any specific elements of Kittle Photographic’s data handling, please send your enquiries for attention of the DPO to email@example.com.
Transfer of data outside of the EU
We shall not transfer any personal data to any country outside of the European Economic Area unless we ensure that such personal data is subject to an adequate level of protection and appropriate legal safeguards in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
Sharing your information with others
• we may use carefully selected sub-processors to help us collect, store or manage your information. This will always be managed under the terms of a written data processing agreement.
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website; and
• if Kittle Photographic is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
Access to your Personal Data
You have rights in relation to any Personal Data that we hold about you. If you wish to access your Personal Data you may make a formal subject access request by contacting Kittle Photographic.
The information you request must relate to you or another person that you have authority to act on their behalf. Kittle Photographic will require a confirmation of your ID prior to providing any information about the data we hold. If you are unable to provide sufficient information to prove your ID, Kittle Photographic reserves the right to refuse your request for access to Personal Data. The rights you have in relation to the Personal Data we hold regarding you are:
• the right to rectify any inaccuracies in the information we hold;
• the right to erasure of information in specific circumstances;
• the right to request transfer of your information to another controller; and
• the right to object to processing in specified circumstances.
If you have provided us with consent to process your information, you always reserve the right to withdraw this consent via the method detailed in the paragraph below. We are committed to ensuring that your wishes are respected and upon notification that you wish to withdraw your consent, Kittle Photographic will immediately cease processing the information in question.
Please send your request to Kittle photographic by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org We will always process your request within one month.
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time to ensure it always accurately reflects the way we collect, use and safeguard your Personal Information.
Please check this notice from time to time to ensure you are aware of any updates we may have made to our Personal Data handling practices. The date of the changes will be listed in the 'Last updated' section below. We will endeavour to notify all of our current clients of any updates to this notice via email and we will post the relevant announcement on our website homepage.
We recommend that you print a copy of this page for your reference.
How can you make a complaint?
You have the right to issue a complaint directly with the Information Commissioners Office, the data protection supervisory authority for England and Wales (https://ico.org.uk/concerns/).
Last updated April 2018
Call 01245 401313
Ordering school photography
Terms and Conditions
Hoodies & Yearbooks
NEW - Gel portraits